3/29/12

Today my Heart Swings


To hype enter here:
http://lookbook.nu/look/3262939-today-my-heart-swings


Photobucket

more pics here :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ok so probably i shouldnt be telling you guys this ahahah but i was trippin on acid the day i wore this outfit my friends and i went walking to this mountain where you can see the whole city from up there and the colors of the skirt blended with the mountain it was a super natural and physical experience! you should really try it it taught me to appreciate the world more and i was mainly tripping out near the river lol but guys NEVER go hiking with heels i changed right befor hitting the mountain so people dont worry    the litas are fine hahahahahha the skirt os from ELLE and the black velvet shirt os vintage it was my moms, she doesnt know i took it hahahaha but i love it sooo much :) hope you have an awesome thursday :)

1 comment: