4/23/12

I Lean Against the Wind and Pretend that I am Weightless.

song : Incubus- Wish You Were Here

to hype enter here:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i was in my 90's grungy mode today i changed clothes like 5 times haha but I gut stuck with this outfit and i loved the mix of colors shapes, textures and emotions :) it was a real sunny day so i was really comfy and the best thing is that the blouse helped me to be able to sit ANYWHERE without my shorts getting dirty hahaha :)

2 comments:

  1. Great looks, very nice style, I love it!

    I will be happy, if you still keep to visit me and you decide to follow each other via GFC, on Facebook / Lookbook & Bloglovin.

    Please let me know, if it´s fine for you.

    Denimtarian.blogspot.com
    Denimtarian.blogspot.com
    Denimtarian.blogspot.com
    Denimtarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete