3/9/14

Duke Red












Top- vintage "LA movers"
Jeans- Rihana for River Island
Boots- Vintage "moosties tootsies" 
Bag- Giani Bernini



**Don't read if you're not going to listen to this song while doing it!! ;)
**No leas si no escucharas esta canción mientras tanto. ;)


Being home = searching for vintage clothes.
I'm seriously considering opening a vintage store with all my mom's old clothes; but at the same time I don't want to because I want all these beauties for myself :')!! 
I don't even know how to begin talking about this pair of leather ankle booties! they leave me breathless.
 this shirt is perfect I've always been into the late 90's not so grungy style and I thought this tee was "the one" plus the color went perfectly with the boots; personally I don't usually wear such bright colors but like i said... I'm breaking rules and it's a perfect casual, summer look perfect for mondays right?.
follow me on instagram @stephycn. 
guys I have a Facebook page now :) follow me!! 
xoxo.


********

estar en casa = buscar ropa vintage.
Seriamente estoy considerando abrir una tienda de ropa vintage con toda la ropa vieja de mi madre pero a la vez no quiero hacerlo pero que quiero todas estas bellezas para mi sola :')!!
Nisiquiera se como empezar a hablar de estas botas de cuero!! me dejan sin aliento.
esta polera es perfecta; siempre me gusta el estilo no tan "grunge" de los finales de los 90s y pense que esta polera era la indicada y el color iba perfectamente con las botas; personalmente no uso colores tan brillantes pero como dije... estoy rompiendo reglas y es el perfecto look casual, de verano y para los lunes no?.
sigan en instagram @stephycn. 
chicos tengo pagina de Facebook ahora :) sigan!!
xoxo.




2 comments: