4/7/14

Memphis.









jacket- OGGI 
skirt- Romwe
everything else- vintage

PH: Guillermo Martinez.


so this is a pretty basic look for warm days, just to go out for a cup of ice tea and a few smokes :) 
I literally cannot start thanking god for Bolivian weather. The more I think about it, the more I sometimes want to cry, the fact the even the coldest nights.. all you need to warm up to is a leather jacket and not 3 jackets and a winter jacket on top!! but I still miss Moscow. ha!
anyways, this is a typical day in my life right now, meeting up with my best friends after work, going out for something to eat/drink and then going to the photo studio to work and/or just talk. 
follow me on instagram @stephycn 
xoxo

*****

este es un look muy básico para días calientes, solo para salir por una taza de te helado y un par de cigarrillos :) de verdad no puedo empezar a agradecer a Dios por el clima Boliviano. mas lo pienso, tengo mas ganas de llorar... el hecho de que aun en la noche mas fría lo único que necesitas para calentarte es una chamarra de cuero!! pero igual extraño moscu. ha!
de cualquier manera, este es un día típico en mi vida, verme con mis amigos, ir por algo de tomar/comer y luego ir al estudio para trabajar o charlar. 
siganme en instagram @stephycn

1 comment:

  1. Linda! Realmente el calor de ahi es bien diferente al de SC! jeje

    ReplyDelete