4/2/14

Technicolor.









Crop Top- Topshop
Black denim Playsuit- Topshop
Purse- Etienne Aigner
Shoes- Vintage "Moosties Tootsies"




La Paz, La Paz. The only place in all of Bolivia that makes me feel like I am alive.. I mean the whole country is AMAZINGLY beautiful (don't get me wrong) but I am a city girl. and I need a place like this where I can escape to when I feel like I need to find myself. you know that feeling?
anyways, it was probably 10 degrees celsius when we took these photos, it wasn't warm at all but I think after Moscow I became a Jedi Master in hiding my coldness for photos :') besides nothing is worst than Russian Winters!! 
My friends and I made fun of this outfit a little bit I spent the whole day saying I was the most Rocker Cholita in all of Bolivia. if you google "Bolivian chola" you might understand what I'm saying.... a cholita that likes rock doesn't exist.. get it?  plus the braids.... no?? ok.. I'm not funny. sorry ha! 
I just want to go on talking about this city but I should really control my hormones! so I just wanted to say that you should consider visiting. it's an experience you'll NEVER forget and the food here is unbelievable :')
follow me on instagram if you want to @stephycn
xoxo.

*****

La Paz, La Paz. la unica cuidad en Bolivia que me hace sentir viva. osea, todo el pais es INCREIBLEMENTE hermoso (no me malentiendan) pero soy una chica de cuidad y necesito un lugar asi para espacarme cuando siento que necesito encontrarme a mi misma. ubicas ese sentimiento?
de cualquier manera, creo que hacían 10 grados cuando tomamos estas fotos, no hacia calor para nada pero creo que después de Moscu me volví una Jedi Master escondiendo mi frío para las fotos :') aparte que nada es peor en este mundo que el invierno Ruso!!!
mis amigas y yo nos burlamos de este look un poco, me pase el dia diciendo que era la cholita mas metalera en todo bolivia :') (si no saben que es una cholita) escriban en google "chola boliviana" y entenderan. no? bueno perdon. no soy chistosa ja!
solo quiero seguir hablando de esta cuidad pero necesito controlar mis hormonas! entonces solo quería decir que deberían considerar visitarla, es una experiencia que nunca olvidaran y la comida acá es surreal! :')
siganme en instagram si quieren @stephycn
xoxo.



2 comments: